Peter is an Organisational Psychologist and high profile Executive Coach with over 18 years experience in the development of individual, team and organisational capability.
With a strong focus on leadership capability, Peter has coached and developed many senior level executives both in Australia and abroad, exposing him to a wide range of markets and cultures. This experience has seen him harness his knowledge to develop an approach that is both practical and results focused. The solutions he develops are highly interactive, creating maximum ownership and support of the key stakeholders, as well as being designed to meet the business needs of organisations as a whole. Peter’s clients experience significant improvements in the capabilities that lead to successful leadership such as personal insight, business development, influencing, strategy, people leadership, and driving organisational results.
In addition to his role as CEO of the Opic Group and Director
of Opic Leadership Peter is also the National Chair of the
Australian Psychological Society’s College of Organisational
Psychology. This role further enhances Peter’s key focus on
leadership and executive capability development. Peter has
also recently been offered a role as Honorary Vice President
of the SCP (Society of Coaching Psychology) in addition to
being recognised by Standards Australia for his contribution
towards the Coaching in Organisations Guidelines
Handbook. He is the co-founder of the International
Congress of Coaching Psychology and is an International
speaker on Leadership Coaching.
- Registered Psychologist, Psychologists Board of Aust.
- National Chair, College of Organisational Psychology, Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Honorary fellow Deakin University
- Co-Convenor and co-founder International Congress of Coaching Psychology
- Honorary Vice President International Society of Coaching Psychologist Endorsed Organisational Psychologist
- Member, Interest Group for Coaching Psychologists (APS) (Former National Convenor)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Monash, Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Psychology, Monash, Australia
- Master of Organisational Psychology, Monash University, Australia
- Accredited practitioner of Occupational Personality
- Questionnaire, California Psychological Inventory
Key Areas of Focus/Expertise
- Personal & People leadership
- Capability Development for High Performance
- Performance Management
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
Selected Client Companies
Clients include: St Barbara, Telstra, Veolia, Kingsgate Consolidated, Maddocks, Grill’d, Qantas, Newcrest Mining, CGU, Department of Planning & Community Development, NAB and CASA.